Friday 18 May 2018

Under the Sea Birthday Card

I am totally in love with the new Sea Textures bundle, such a cute octopus!  I am making loads of projects using this set so please keep looking on my blog and You tube.  My aim is to show how many different cards you can make from this bundle.


 

I have used lots of new items from the new catalogue (which is available to order from on June 1st, but if you would like a copy, leave me a message and I can send you one now!)  the Sea Textures set and some great new 6x6 paper which is perfect for backgrounds, I only have it in the new In Colours at present but plan to get them all!



This card was super easy to make, I have made a short video to show you.  Since making this video I  found a way of sticking the vellum to the card base without seeing the glue.  If you lightly sponge the glue onto the back of the vellum it works a treat.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment