Saturday 12 May 2018

May 2018 Stamp 'N Hop



Image may contain: text





Hello and welcome to this month's Stamp 'N Hop Blog hop.  I'm a UK Stampin Up Demonstrator and I have joined this blog hop with some other demonstrators from around the world.  This month we are making projects using items from the new annual catalogue.  This is a very exciting time of year for us all as we all love to play with shiny new items!


 
 
 
 
 
 
It was a rush job this month as I didn't get my pre-order until three days ago so I had to get my skates on to come up with a card!



You could easily add a sentiment to this card but I liked the look of it without.  The colour combinations are endless, just chose your favourites.  I love this set already and know I will be using it lots in the coming year.





Don't forget to hop along to Susan Simpson next, just click on the button below.

Image may contain: plant, food and text



















Linda Handford  You are here!










 


Product List

9 comments:

  1. Love this set, and your cards! The colors you picked are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Linda, simple but so effective. I especially like the real red octopus x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip for the fishes Linda, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun cards! Love the different colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I LOVE these octopus cards... So bright and colourful <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete