Tuesday 1 May 2018

Birthday Flip Book/Gift Card Holder

Hello, It's a very wet day here on the island, has not stopped raining since early hours of the morning.  Perfect day for crafting!

I have ventured outside my comfort zone to make this project today.  I was inspired by a video on You Tube by Scrapdaworld.  I have changed a few measurements to fit in with my vision!


I was looking for an alternative way to present a gift card, I like that there are three pockets to be used for sentiments, gift card and to write in. You could also make a small Birthday card to slot in.










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are my measurements, use a 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper.
 
The base of the flip book is also using a 12 x 12 sheet of solid colour paper, cut at 11 3/4" by 11"
 
Watch my easy video tutorial below.
 
 
 
 



 
 
Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment