Tuesday 14 November 2017

Stampin Up Display Stamper November 2017

Back in July I entered my five best pieces of work to see if I would be choosen to be a Display Stamper at the UK November 2017 On Stage event.  This is a twice yearly event that Stampin Up Demonstrators have the chance to attend.  We get to see the new catalogues early and also get some freebies, as well as stampin and having lots of fun.  I was picked! I was very shocked and happy for this to happen to me.  Early October I received a parcel which was filled with new items from the 2018 Spring/Summer catalogue, it was my job to design and make 20 projects, all while keeping it a secret.

I have a sneak peek below of a couple of my projects, these stamp sets will be available to purchase in Januray 2018  If you would like a catalogue, please get in touch with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment