Saturday 16 September 2017

Christmas gift bags

This weekend I have been working on items for a Christmas Craft Fair that I am taking part in in November.  I found some brown bags in my stash, that are now retired.  Although if your interested in making this item Stampin Up sell a Framelit (on page 212 of the Annual Catalogue) that makes up small bags.


I started by stamping reindeer all over the bag, in white ink.  Then I cut out a white stitched circle, which I stamped and embossed in copper embossing powder.  I used a sentiment from the Tags and Trimmings bundle.  The leaves were stamped and die cut using the Oh so eclectic bundle and the star was die cut using a die from Tags and Trimmings in Fresh Fig.  I used Soft sky as a strip for the background, again  using the star to cut from the bottom.  All finished off with a bulldog clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment